Welcome! And thank you for dropping by to visit the STEMxm website!
Here are the most common themes I’ve heard from listeners on what they would like to see next…
- Most STEMxm listeners are already going down a career path. They are looking for:
- Specific advice from other women on how to succeed in male-dominated careers
- Advice/tips on navigating a career, examples include things like
- salary negotiation
- handling difficult confrontations with bosses or coworkers
- learning about options for moving up in engineering and how to pursue them
- managing 2-career household
- achieving career ambitions while starting a family
- Inspirational stories of women doing awesome things
- Beyond a podcast, listeners have asked for a space to connect with one another to get immediate advice from other women in similar peer group – early career professional women in male-dominated fields such as Engineering, Construction, EHS, Scientific Research, etc.
I LOVE these ideas and I’m so grateful to be on this journey with you, dear listeners. Based on the feedback above and all the other details folks have shared, I’m working on the next step. Please feel welcome to share additional ideas you have, and you can also sign up for the mailing list on this page to stay apprised of the next release.
Earlier in 2017…